Welcome to proprietary mobile applications development!
Students are expected to implement an application of their own choice or to pick one of the applications described in the document.
The grading criteria are as follows:
User Interface [1-10]:
- Implement adaptive UI ;
- Use CollectionView or third-party view controllers ;
- Use non linear navigation through application ;
- Implement new UI elements .
Media Files [1-10]:
- Implement local media storage ;
- Implement media usage and storage optimization: caching, thumbnails, previews, etc .
Data Persistence [1-10]:
- Setup and manage CoreData or Realm local storage ;
- Implement custom listeners for CoreData notifications ;
- Synchronize with remote storage .
- Networking UX: reachability checks, network error handling ;
- Implement Custom Session Delegate ;
- Media download ;
Integration of Apple Cloud Services [0-5]
Custom graphics and animation [0-5]
User Notifications [0-5]
Location and Map Services [0-5]
Additional Device Capabilities [0-5]
External Frameworks [0-5]